Monday 13 July 2009

UPDATE

Hi, Well cant beleive we are halfway through July already,Children break up on Friday,

Only Lewis 15 left now at school,Just 1 more year he wants to go in the RAF as a pilot but his eyesite isnt good enough,So he may do fitness instuctor or engineer in the R.A.F. instead.

Tayla 17 has completed her 1st year Hairdressing which I,m really pleased about,she is doing so well. She has been with her boyfriend Stefan for a year now and they cant bear to be apart aaaah. She is soon of on her holidays with him and his family and is chomping at the bit as its the first away without us.

Glen 26 is still working at the oil refinery whilst trying to get his certificates for Carpentry,then he hopes to move back to Scotland to be near his daughter Sophie,who will be 2 in October.

Kris 31 is still at EON but busy helping us to get ready to move into new shop and decorating for my Daughter Nikki 34

Her twins were 4 in June and about to start school in September, Jake as you may be aware has full blown Autism but Meah hasnt,Nikki also has Arron 14 and Liam 13 so has her hands full.

Well thats the family all mentioned,

Back to the shop. The cabins are being built and the plans look good Martin says we will be open for Bank Holiday, cant wait .The girls and myself are trying to organize classes to start in September and we are still busy at the Mill although we do have a few spaces as some of our ladies are on holiday .

Just thought I would say something so you know I am still around Take care and enjoy the last of the Summer.

I will be posting card sample pictures when I can get my head round it (need to book my first lesson with Chris) computers and photography are her forte. Look forward to seeing you all soon. Sue

No comments: