Thursday 23 July 2009

OPENING DATE

Good News, We Should be open by the August Bank Holiday weekend ,Myself ,Chris and Teresa are looking forward to getting back to some sort of normality,With Both the Girls working hard to get a Workshop Schedule ready ,I'm sure they will both come up with some lovely classes for you to enjoy.

Thank you to the people who leave comments on this blog it is appreciated,and lets us know there is still life out there in Craftland.

Myself and Chris were at View Gardens yesterday for a few hours (sorting through boxes) and were amazed at the amount of people who asked us when we were opening, if we had a class list,and also if we needed staff!! We saw lots of new faces and if this is a taste of whats to come, then Thank you GOD it looks like we could be very busy.

Just something to make you smile...........
As you know I had my Gallbladder and stones removed in June, and what with us then moving at very short notice (4 days) we told as many people as we could that we were re-locating, However I understand that many of our customers have turned up at the Previous address and been concerned we have gone, In Fact Someone Actually went into the Pet Shop and asked if I had DIED!!!

(just to confirm I am ALIVE the op went well and whoever you were I'll buy you a tea/coffee at View gardens for making me smile).

Until next time Keep crafting, keep smiling,keep coming to Rayleigh Mill and Keep the AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY FREE .

Look forward to seeing you all soon Sue

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Sue so looking forward to seeing the new shop. I know you will all be working hard and it will all be appreciated.
Love Jayne
x