Sunday 8 April 2012

2012 UPDATE & NEWS

Hi,
Well I am starting with an apology, I am sorry this has not been updated for many months,
This we intend to change immediately, no excuses but I sadly lost my Mum on 4th January and again was knocked back again.

The good news is I have now moved on with my life and am beginning to enjoy things again,
The Card Clubs are still proving to be very popular and we are seeing more new faces in the shop which is very nice.

The Garden Centre has a fun day on EASTER MONDAY with an easter egg hunt, face painting, bouncy castle, barbeque, live music, log splitting to win a prize and other offers .

I have somebody now committed to help me move on with my life and the business so please either subscribe or keep checking back, We are also looking into a web site yipee!!!!
More news to follow

Sue xx P.s. We have a Letraset colouring class on Saturday 21st April please phone for more details

No comments: