Saturday 17 October 2009

LETRASET PRO MARKERS

Sorry for the delay in news our Internet has been offline since Weds night!!

The Letraset Pro-Markers arrived on THURSDAY the new colours are stunning,Get yours while stocks last the deal finishes on Sunday at 4PM.

If you want this offer at £84 for the 56 pens and cant get to me by Sunday If you telephone me before 4pm Sunday we can go through the options . I still have a few complete sets left but I cannot repeat this offer again.

RAYLEIGH MILL on this weds and classes are available at the shop

CARDMAKING CLASS with me SUE on Monday am and pm
COMPUTER CLASS with Chris on Tuesday am
PERGAMANO CLASS with Brenda Friday all day
STAR CARD CLASS with Teresa, Weekend

WE STILL HAVE SPACES AT THE STANFORD LE HOPE CLASS ON TUESDAYS 1-30 to 3.30
Please phone for more details.

No comments: