Tuesday 8 September 2009

Hello

Hi everyone

Just a reminder the Rayleigh Mill is Tommorrow night, We are making a DL card using Robert Adams Roses ,A Paper Nation Fisherman, and an Art Deco in an emboseed frame, These cards are repeated at the shop on a monday please book to do them.

Teresa is now in Florida,Chris is off to Italy on Monday and me well sunning it in View Gardens.
It was so hot today and did I feel it whilst packing the car for the Mill tommorrow night (shop closed Tommorrow)

Chris had another computer class today which went really well, and time went by so quickly whilst they made a few cards and added verses etc.

I would like to say a big thank you to a special friend who kindly loaned me some stock she had sitting around at home until I finally get back on track and my photo glue etc turns up. You know who you are and I wont embarrass you . (But a big big thanks its good to know I still have special friends who have also offered help in the shop so I can have a few hours off whilst the girls are away).

Still no sign of the Kabins but I'm told it shouldnt be too long now. Whatever your doing enjoy it and see you soon Sue

No comments: