Tuesday 18 August 2009

NEW PHONE NUMBER

The phone number we have been given is 01268 571688.

WE ARE NOT OPEN officially until August Bank Holiday ( However if its out of the box and I'm there you can buy it!) and will initially open in our temporary Kabin until ours are finally ready.

Magazines and orders can be picked up from the shop if I am there please check first to save a wasted journey Opening hours to start are listed on the side of this blog, But telephone incase I am down there sorting bits out on Mondays. We have stated 10am till 5 Tues to Sat except Sundays 10 till 4 Closed Mondays . But as I just mentioned I could be down there on a few Mondays, catching up on bits and getting the Permanent Shop prepared.

The phone line should be live this week.

Rayleigh Mill is on this Weds 19th and next the 26th I will start putting the cards on here that we have done on the Eves and will be repeating in the class on Card craft workshops.

Enjoy the hot weather while it lasts Sue

No comments: